leaving your guests

with the brightest of smiles

and happiest of memories.

Copa Fizz Lancashire mobile Gin and Fizz bar Gillian Bartlett


If you want to really treat your guests, then why not book a prepaid bar package? It’s a great idea for a wedding, birthday and corporate events where you don’t want guests to have to pay for their own drinks.

Copa Fizz Lancashire mobile Gin and Fizz bar Gillian Bartlett

Cash Bar

If you don’t have the budget to purchase drinks for your guests we can run a cash bar for you, and we have card payment facilities too.

Copa Fizz Lancashire mobile Gin and Fizz bar Gillian Bartlett


Why not offer your guests a prepaid bar package then once this has been exhausted (or drunk up) then we can revert to the cash bar at no further expense to the host.

- Frequently Asked Questions -

Learn How Hiring Copa Fizz Works!

What sort of events do Copa Fizz hire to?

CopaFizz is perfect for various events, including weddings, corporate hospitality, garden parties, outdoor cinema, carnivals, birthdays and anniversaries, festivals, concerts, and equestrian events.

Can I design a mobile bar package for my event?

Yes. The fact that we can offer a customisable mobile bar package provides you with the ultimate flexibility. We can provide prepaid bar service, a cash bar or a hybrid, depending on what is right for you.
We have the facilities to take card payments when we operate a cash bar.

Do Copa Fizz provide staff?

Yes. Your hire package will always include two members of trained staff. For larger events, we will bring the staff accordingly.

Do I have to pay a deposit?

Yes. You must pay the deposit per the booking terms and conditions to secure your booking. A date is only secured by making this payment. You can do this by bank transfer. Once you have paid this deposit, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking.

What facilities do we need to provide on-site?

Ideally, power must be made available access to a domestic power point. If this is not possible for you, we can provide a generator to provide power. A small additional fee may be payable for this.

What happens if I need to cancel for whatever reason?

Your deposit is non-refundable, and you would need to cancel your event at least 48 hours before the planned event date to avoid incurring any additional charges to this.

How much notice do I need to hire Copa Fizz?

Due to the popularity of our mobile bar service and the limited number of weekends and bank holidays, it is important to book ahead as far as possible. We take bookings 12 months ahead of time. The licensing process dictates the shortest timescale for hire, so we must always comply with the legal standards.

Who decides on the drinks you serve?

Wherever possible, we do our best to accommodate your preferences based on budget and taste. We are passionate about using local and regional spirits mixed in with some more well-known brands. We will agree at the booking stage on what we will be serving.

Do I need to apply for any licenses?

If your event requires a temporary event notice for the sale of alcohol, we can apply directly for this on your behalf. The licensing costs are included in the hire package.

Do Copa Fizz provide glasses?

Gino, our mobile bar van is fully stocked with premium disposable glasses, many of which can be reused for your return drinks and recycled by us afterwards. We can provide glassware with access to washing facilities at the event. Please speak to us about this, and we will see what we can do to accommodate your request. Note there will be additional charges for this service.

When do I need to pay the balance?

Any outstanding monies or balances will be invoiced a month before the event date.

Do Copa Fizz offer soft drinks?

Yes, though our range is limited. Please clarify if you require soft drinks when booking, and we can discuss your requirements.

How do I hire Copa Fizz?

Call 07787867262 or email info@copafizz.co.uk and we will take care of all your requirements.

Do Copa Fizz have public liability insurance?

Yes. We are covered to £5 million.

How much space do I need to host the bar van?

Subject to access, it is possible to use the van both in and outdoors. Openings must be at least 1.6m wide, and height clearance needs to be 2.25m.

There needs to be sufficient space around the back of the van to open up the three sides and move around safely (the doors are hinged to open upwards).