||Cocktail shaker or Jam jar with lid
- 50ml Elderflower cordial
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Handful of mint leaves
- Soda water or flavoured tonic
- Dash Sugar syrup
- Lemon slices
- To make a simple sugar syrup
- Add equal quantities of water and sugar to a pan
- Bring to the boil and allow sugar to dissolve.
- Allow to completely cool.
- Fill a large wine glass with ice and lemon slices
- Add elderflower cordial, lemon juice, sugar syrup and top up with soda
- Serve and enjoy
- This could be transformed into a cocktail by reducing the soda and adding a splash of Fizz, Vodka or Gin.