Raspberry and Lime Gin Crush
||Cocktail shaker or Jam Jar with Lid
- 50ml Gin
- Handful Raspberries
- 1 Lime, sliced
- Bottle of Tonic
- Lime juice
- To the cocktail shaker add the ice, slices of lime, lime juice (a few dashes), raspberries and Gin.
- Shake rigorously until the raspberries are pulped
- To your serving glass add a few fresh slices of lime and whole raspberries and ice cubes
- You can either pour it through a strainer or sieve into a glass
- Add your preferred tonic and enjoy.
- Who knew a simple G&T could taste so good !